Saturday, November 25, 2006

From the land of the littlest tellytubby...


So Poland have announced 14 nobodies + 1 somebody who'll be taking part in their Eurovision selection at the end of January. Woo!

1) Vino - Come In My Heart
2) The Jet Set - Time To Party
3) Charizma - Emily
4) Kuba & Maciek - No Second Chance
5) Natasza Urbanska - I Like It Loud
6) Bikini - Don't Judge Me
7) Button Hackers - On My Mind
8) Ania Szarmach - Open Your Mind
9) Hania Stach - Regroup
10) Mikael Erlandsson - Love In The Air
11) Lidia - It Must Be Love
12) Zee - All That I Can Be
13) Kabri - Flow Like A Stream
14) Sandra Oldenstam - You Really Got Me Going
15) Plastic - Wake Up With Your Music

Out of all those, the only ones I've heard of are the Jet Set who came 3rd in last year's Polish final. Charizma and Mikael are apparantly Swedish. I don't know why the Swedes feel the need to invade every country's selection process, but I'm pretty sure one year soon we're gonna end up with every country represented by a Swede singing some schlager ABBA rip off shite! It also won't have escaped your notice that all of the above songs appear to be in English... Telewizja Polska are obviously very proud indeed to be Polish!

No comments: