Saturday, February 03, 2007

Denmark:- Semi-final 2


The second Danish semi-final took place on Friday night in Ålborg. The top 4 songs, as voted by the public, will make their way to the final. Watch 'em below:-
Stig Rossen - Så Nær Som Nu
A bit of a big power ballad this one. It's not really my cup of tea, but his voice is great so I can see why the Danes loved it.


Katrine Falkenberg - It's A Beautiful Day
Twee enough to be the Maltese entry, but for some reason you just can't hate this girl. It's a country style song and is pretty calm except for the dancers on rollerblades!


James Sampson - Say You Love Me
The kind of thing that Denmark is likely to vote for sadly. It's all ok, but where's the attack in this?


Me & My - Two Are Stronger Than One
Well their voices are better than I thought they would be, but the song's really doing nothing for me.

No comments: