Monday, December 18, 2006

What a day, what a day!

So I drove over what I thought was a puddle, but turned out to be a massive pothole in the road.

My car went BANG! That was supposed to be like in the original Batman series!

So I parked at the gym and it all looked ok, but when I came back the front tyre was flat... ok not too much of a problem, but after jacking up the car and removing the nuts, the wheel wouldn't come away. Bollox!

So I went up into work and got 2 engineers down... even they couldn't budge it so in the end we had to get a mallet to it... it came off!!!!

Then went to the garage and waited an hour for a new wheel. And there went my day when I was supposed to be buying Christmas presents. Aah well...

Download What A Day by Slobodan River
http://www.box.net/public/0jveki0mz9

No comments: